phd=perang hapuskan durjana

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

some 'meaningful' comic

http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=127
http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=128
http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=137
http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=147
http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=148

Posted by khadijahwmg at 12:24 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • I read Islam
    E-books dan downloadable software - http://andesment-hardy.blogspot.com/2011/11/ebook-islami.html http://mediadidik.blogspot.com/p/media-islami.html http://rabbany1981.blogspot.com/search/lab...
    13 years ago
  • Baby Things I Want to Buy and Sell
    -
  • I Wanna Be an IbuMithali
    -

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2012 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (2)
      • some 'meaningful' comic
      • Problem-Based Learning
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (16)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)

About Me

khadijahwmg
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.